Thread: Another newbie!
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 06:35 PM   #4
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikidunot View Post
Hey everybody, just thought I would introduce myself and my new PRS-505 to the forum. I have to send out a big thanks to MegaTron-UK for that fix for my Vista Laptop, I probably would have given up without that! It's amazing where you find yourself when you do a simple search! Anyways thanx for having me, and I'll see you on the forums......now where was I.....
Welcome to the Moible Zone..enjoy your Reader.....
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote