View Single Post
Old 05-13-2008, 01:44 PM   #10
JWLaRue
Addict
JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JWLaRue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505 (blue, of course!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ggendel View Post
I got caught with one page-flip hang, where it took several presses to actually get to the next page. The LED would glow for a bit but then nothing happened. I've seen this in 538 as well, but it happens so infrequently that it doesn't bother me.
I am also seeing this. It appears to depend on how long you keep the button depressed. A quick tap of the button is much more likely to create this behavior. Holding the button down longer (say 1-2 seconds) may eliminate the problem. (More 'testing' is needed before it can be said of this 'fixes' the problem)

-Jeff
JWLaRue is offline   Reply With Quote