View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 09:31 PM   #1
jttraverse
Enthusiast
jttraverse knows what time it isjttraverse knows what time it isjttraverse knows what time it isjttraverse knows what time it isjttraverse knows what time it isjttraverse knows what time it isjttraverse knows what time it isjttraverse knows what time it isjttraverse knows what time it isjttraverse knows what time it isjttraverse knows what time it is

Device: none
CSS styles not displaying in some eReader apps??

Hello folks,
I resolved my TOC issues mentioned in my last post and have my book and table-of-contents displaying as I think they should now...up to a point. I have been finding that when I open my book on my color Nook and check it out using several different eReader apps, for some reason the CSS styles for chapter numbers, chapter names, alignment, etc.. do -not- seem to be working?

Using Calibre or ADE on my laptop shows the book just as it should, and the CSS styles show up perfectly. But when I upload the book to my tablet and view it, all the text and styling seems to be lost. It's as if when I view the ePub file on the device, no reader app (i.e. Laputa, CoolReader, MoonReader, etc.) seems to even read the template.css file--which is definitely there since it's fine on my laptop.

Anyone have any idea why that might be?
-JTT
jttraverse is offline   Reply With Quote