Thread: More T1 issues
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 07:32 PM   #11
bla
E bookworm
bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T1,Android Tablet, I phone
I was being a bit facetious about windoze... my point was that windoze does not have that facility built in.. when you install a cd/dvd drive thatfunctionality is supplied by the hardware drivers not windoze.. with usb drives/devices there is no eject function in the context menu there is a "safely remove hardware function that does a similar thing... flushing the buffers etc this is not normally a problem with usb devices as they do not use the same type of data buffering as regular drives... it's no matter I very much doubt that this is the cause of the T1 issues...
bla is offline   Reply With Quote