View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 02:00 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruimacdonald View Post
I Bought an eBook Reader from Sony the PRS505, it works wonderfuly, except the software eBook Library that comes along. I have Windows Vista Home Premium 32 (portuguese version) and have installed the sw on a Dir directly on the root "Sony Reader".

But I can't make the SW work, it stops and the system says that windows is trying to solve the problem, then it stops again and tells that windows have not found any solution!!!!!

I made all the rights ro the dir where installed the SW.

On my Desktop PC Windows XP Professional SPack 3 no problem at all, only on this portable computer Packard Bell BG47 3GB Ram and HDD 320 GB, all this stuff but the the sob of the sw doesn't work!

Can anybody help me!

Regards

Rui
Check your DEP and make sure the Sony software is excluded. Also, I assume you are running it "As Administrator"

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote