View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 03:39 PM   #413
JimmyR
ɴₐɴ
JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV PW4 PW3 PW2
I'm tinkering around with a script for KUAL. It's a single script that works as a toggle. When the script executes, it copies a different menu.json to replace the existing one, changing the menu name.

My question: Is this okay to do? It seems to work fine but I wasn't sure if there might be any problems doing this.

The reason I'm being ambiguous about what the script does is that DuckieTigger is working on a similar script and I didn't want to step on any toes. I got the idea from a post of his and am basically doing it for my own edification.
JimmyR is offline   Reply With Quote