View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 01:18 PM   #11
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@stepk: Thanks, I was just wondering if/how to do dynamic menus :}.

(That said, I'm not registered, and registrations are still closed, so... *hint* ^^)
twobob is the lead on kual.knetconnect.com
knc1 is the lead on wiki.knetconnect.com

But if you will PM me the e-mail address you want to use for the registration information, I can take care of both site registrations for you.
(under the old adage of: "he who pays the piper, calls the tune". )

The only thing "not ready" on both sites is the member profile page and sharing registration/login information - the sites themselves are working (and twobob has his working in grayscale on grayscale display devices).

Last edited by knc1; 06-26-2013 at 01:21 PM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote