Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 06:48 PM   #774
Nil Einne
Connoisseur
Nil Einne can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Nil Einne can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Nil Einne can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Nil Einne can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Nil Einne can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Nil Einne can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Nil Einne can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Nil Einne can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Nil Einne can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Nil Einne can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Nil Einne can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
For those still wanting to buy one since Kobo wasn't telling me much useful info on when to expect more stock in their store from Twitter, email and online chat, about 2 days I also had a look at the Canadian partners and most of them seemed to have stock of the Espressp, actually I think all 3 colours, at least online. Except for one store which I think didn't stock it at all (only had one colour). WHSmith in the UK also seemed to have stock of all 3 online.

Also the Espresso came in stock on the Kobo webstore earlier today. Both covers are in stock again. (Only 1 colour for each, but was it ever any different?)
Nil Einne is offline   Reply With Quote