View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 04:41 PM   #3
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Hi, @Mikelv: I don't know if it happens in other books, I'll ask her. She normally just uses file open for her books and they open in FF; I had her go through epubreader to test the cursor issue.

Frankly, I assumed that--since she shuts her computer down nightly--it would be resolved today, as so many things are vis-a-vis reboot. I'll find out, but she hasn't emailed me to say it's fixed, which she normally does.

UPDATE: Rebooting did nothing. The cursor is invisible in every book. I poked around at Mozilla, and they say it's EpubReader, not FF. So now I'm caught in that lovely conundrum; they say it's EpubReader, EpubReader says it's FF. Terrific.

Anyone have any other desktop EReaders that are fairly easy to side-load?

TIA,

Hitch

Last edited by Hitch; 09-01-2010 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Update
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote