View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 11:50 AM   #20
stewacide
Groupie
stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stewacide ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O Ed. 2, Glo HD, Glo, Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck_in_Japan View Post
Stewacide, if you're desperate for a Kindle/Kobo then send me a PM. I need my PayPal account topped up from time to time so if you like I could order/buy one from the store and send it to you for cost plus shipping.
Thanks for the offer but about a week too late. Am waiting on a new reader being sent to me right now all the way from North America. Looked into a re-mailing service from Japan but too much hassle to navigate for one item.

If it somehow gets lost in the mail I will PM you!
stewacide is offline   Reply With Quote