View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 04:30 AM   #3
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechniSol View Post
[...] until my perfectly fitted Speck case arrived for my Kobo Touch. (Those speck cases are nice. They're molded to fit -no straps. The reader is protected all the way around except for small cutouts for the switch and USB)
Where did you get one for Kobo Touch? I can only see ones made for Kindle and Nook http://www.speckproducts.com/ereader-cases.html...
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote