View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 09:34 AM   #20
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
In my opinion, one can never have too many books. You should however, use a good library management program, such as Calibre, to manage your collection. I have about 2000 books in my Calibre library and I am very good into keep that up to date. I use the various plugins available for it (Reading List, Goodreads Sync) to manage my TBR list. I also use the Goodreads site itself. I have about 20 ebooks on my reader at this time, my average number is usually around 50. I used to keep all of my books on my reader, but even with Sony Collections it became too unbearable.

I have discovered that Calibre and all the plugins associated with it is really my friend!
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote