View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 11:49 PM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger View Post
After some playing around, it looks like its the act of selecting a book from the list while the cover browser is still in motion that's the real culprit.

2. Give the cover browser focus, and 'spin' it using your mousewheel.
3. While the covers are still in motion from your spin, select a different book from the Library list.
Following steps 2 and 3 I locked up my cover browser to. Maybe Kovid can identify and correct this problem.

Until I hear of a solution I'm going to treat it like that old doctor joke.

Patient: Doctor! Doctor! it hurts when I do this!
Doctor: Well, then don't do that!

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 06-19-2010 at 07:45 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote