View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 06:26 PM   #10
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Abe View Post
Hey ducks, I also had an installation problem, in upgrading 6.45 to 6.46. The installer hung for five minutes during the final stage (not sure of the window title bar at the time). Impatient with the progress, I rebooted my machine (took two attempts) and saw v 6.46 listed in the add/remove programs app of control panel. It took around 3 minutes to uninstall this, and then I installed 6.46 fresh from the msi file. Life is back to normal now, although I did back up the Documents and Settings ... Calibre Library folder, just in case, prior to the new installation.
My Window version install like a Breeze.

My Ubuntu version fell on it's face (again).

Last time I forced the upgrade.
Something in (my?) Ubuntu is borking the standard script.
in 6.45, the problems were in 2 different places. I only let this one run for the 3 tries it does before it aborts.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote