View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 07:17 PM   #20
jgray
Fanatic
jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara 2E & Sage
One quick push of the reset button with a paper clip is all you need. If you read my notes that I posted recently about firmware upgrading, you shouldn't have any problem.

As for the 80% zoom in PDF that Kralik mentioned, it is possible that the released firmware is different than what I have, despite having the same version number. It has been 2-3 weeks between my installing the beta firmware and its release today. I'll have to flash today's version and compare.
jgray is offline   Reply With Quote