View Single Post
Old 04-25-2009, 11:30 AM   #10
junkml
Addict
junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by user_none View Post
I've started working on ereader input and output. It will not be available for the 0.5.x series as it is being written for the new conversion framework used by pluginize.

@junkml, if you can figure out how to get the metadata out of an encrypted file that would be awesome. So far it looks like the majority of the information is stored in the encrypted data section itself. For example,

Code:
\vTITLE="Andersen's Fairy Tales" AUTHOR="Hans Christian Andersen"  PUBLISHER="Fictionwise, Inc." EISBN="" COPYRIGHT=""\v
That is the first line of the first page of text in my test file.

I haven't delved into the header section of the file all that much so it might store some metadata in two different places. I know you can get the title out of the unencrypted header for instance.
Sorry I haven't been around for a few weeks (working 10-12 hour days at work).

Were you able to figure out how to get the metadata without breaking the encryption? I hadn't made any progress on that.
junkml is offline   Reply With Quote