View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 06:20 AM   #8
kevinpars
Connoisseur
kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Here is another hint - I had the bright idea to send about 20 books to my Kindle before it arrived. Then during the setup process, you connect to WiFi and your account. Then, you are given the initial prompts about how the Kindle works where you are asked to touch here etc. I had trouble getting through those prompts because the Kindle response was intermittent as it continued to download all those books. So you might want to download books after the setup process.
kevinpars is offline   Reply With Quote