Thread: True Crime
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 03:37 AM   #24
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
I Have Lived in the Monster & Whoever Fights Monsters: My Twenty Years Tracking Serial Killers for the FBI both by Robert K. Ressler.
Spoiler:
He talks about his work. In the first he relates an interesting fact about Gacy. He and Gacy had lived near one another as kids and in fact Gacy had delivered groceries to Ressler's mother back then when he worked at a local grocery store.
An excellent recommendation.

For unintentional comedy, I've always liked Ressler's story about choosing to be alone with Ed Kemper and what Kemper took that opportunity to say and do. It was a mistake the author never made again when interviewing any other incarcerated murderer.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote