View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 07:31 AM   #14
dadioflex
Dyslexic Count
dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dadioflex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, Advent Vega, iPad, iPod Touch, Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by atanner View Post
blah blah blah

http://www.dnldrm.com/
Given how embarrassing these things can prove to be once they're discovered, might I ask you whether you're directly involved with the company that markets this product?

I've been reading your posts and you should be aware, you could be mistaken for having an agenda.

I do have an agenda. I hate DRM and would happily see copyright chopped down to size as well. In combination, licensing rather than owning books and permanent copyright are a blight upon popular culture.
dadioflex is offline   Reply With Quote