View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 01:34 PM   #9
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallMomof2 View Post
I stream Netflix and Amazon VOD to a Panasonic HDTV and a Vizio HDTV using the TV's apps and picture quality is really good for SD and excellent for HD. However I'm on FIOS internet and have a big pipe to my house.
*sigh* I want Fios, I have comcast and it's pretty solid but I think Fios is better.
My set up is Comcast HD --> Vizio HDTV---> Roku --> Panasonic Blu ray.

Also I'm sort of a blu ray snob when it comes to picture quality. You watch The Dark Knight or Avatar on Blu ray and then watch netflix then I you'll know what I mean

but Amazon HD VOD is pretty sweet for streaming.

Last edited by boswd; 05-13-2011 at 01:37 PM.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote