View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 07:28 PM   #66
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurion View Post
I think this is very likely. F&SF has made a number of changes aimed at reducing costs lately and this is just another one of them.
Then they'll go under. Keep up, or die.

I saw a documentary on wild horses on TV last night. From what little I've seen, publishers are a lot like horses. They breed faster than than the environment can support. A slow painful death seems inevitable for some.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote