View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 07:53 AM   #6
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
***Do either of you write as well?***

G'day, David. I've been a pro writer and editor for the past forty-five years. There's a link to an indie publishing house below where I currently head up the editorial team.

Pop into the bookstore there and take a look around. Many titles by Australian authors and/or set in Australia. If a couple of titles catch your eye, just drop me a line and I'll be happy to send them over in the format of your choice with our compliments.

Best wishes for 2011. Neil -- ntmarrATbewrite.net (but use the @ sign, of course)
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote