View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 03:04 AM   #81
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoro View Post
I would love an omnibus of Jack London's Stuff. Also Arthur Machen's. If i had to choose, id pick Machen's. Ill sit and hope someone more talented than me will do this : )
There is little or no "talent" involved in creating nice books - it's just a matter of practice. My advise to you would be, rather than just sitting there and "hoping" that someone else will do the work for you, have a go yourself. It might not turn out too good, but it'll be better the next time, and the time after that better still. Have a go!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote