View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 11:22 AM   #26
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
You'll be wanting that memory card with the 64GB Surface Pro if MS estimates prove correct. Only 23GB of usable space?! (see http://arstechnica.com/information-t...t-youd-expect/ )

I thought my 16 GB iPad was bad about usable space but it isn't THAT bad, lol. After living with it for a month I do wish I had at least 32 GB though. A few gigs of music, a few gigs of useful apps, a few gigs of games (Baldur's Gate is omghuge) and I'm out of space. No room for a movie on mine at the moment.

I also understand people who want to have a larger music collection with them at all times without dragging around a wifi NAS. I recall ending up with something more than 30 GB when I ripped 300 CD's back when. And that storage need doesn't count someone who wants a few movies with them when they travel.
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote