View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 11:10 AM   #25
5thWiggle
Benevolent Evil Lord
5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note, iPad Mini, PocketEdge(retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by elcreative View Post
If you're all so concerned about storage then why don't you get a WiFi NAS drive... I run a 3TB personal cloud system - it's all under my control with no worrying about other people controlling my data- and I can access it happily from my computers, Nexus, iPad and Galaxy at home or anywhere I can get WiFi or use my Galaxy as a mobile hotspot... 3TB seems to be enough for the moment and it also acts as a backup for data on other drives.
+1

I'm running a 2TB WD My Book Live. Cost slightly more than a 128GB micro SD card.
5thWiggle is offline   Reply With Quote