View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 04:59 AM   #85
PatNY
Zennist
PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350, Nook HD+ & HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil_liS View Post
You consider this to be Schrodinger's cat?

The price was falling before, we'll see about the stock.
But it fell further after that news.

Quote:
The way I see the situation is more like: "people familiar with the situation said that Apple's current order is for X screens, but it used to be 2X", and X is unknown. How can Apple prove that the statement is wrong? Even if they show how many are on the current order, how can they prove that at some point in the past the order wasn't for twice the quantity?
In this case X is known. All Apple need do is come out and say that the statement is wrong. They needn't prove it.

Quote:
If the iPhone 3G with the new iOS is a budget phone, then what is the iPhone 3G with the old iOS?
The iPhone 3G cannot run the new iOS. That's the point I was making previously. And the words "budget" and "cheap" to describe the 3G and a hypothetical Mini line are yours. I would not use those words.

--Pat