View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 01:35 PM   #30
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namekuseijin View Post
oh good, one more reason for a merry DRM-free Caliber library. I feel a bit sorry for these kind of ignorant consumers, but not much: ignorance must be punished.
People who do not know about extra legal tools must be punished?

(I call the tools extra legal because, for one thing, we are not allowed to link to them here.)

We are not talking about failing to secure your wifi, or clicking on spam link.

I don't read many stories in the mainstream media about stripping DRM to protect stuff you buy legitimately from supposedly legitimate companies.
Barty is offline   Reply With Quote