View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 11:01 PM   #15
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by daletsteele View Post
This is very helpful but I'm used to the email solution and hope the mobile read/calibre community can overcome this problem.
The fix for this problem is in Amazon's hands. Amazon has decided to "help" the user and reassign every item that a user sends to their Kindle via email a PDOC tag, see post 5 above.

If I owned a Kindle I would be submitting complaints to Amazon and ask them to quit overwriting the EXTH[501] field with PDOC. If I wanted the book to have a PDOC tag I would have put it there.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote