View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 06:33 PM   #1
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Need help with line spacing

Hi everyone

I have put together a short poetry anthology off a website I visit. All the poems are public domain so it should be no problem to share the file with you to ask my question

Anyway, it seems like there are extra spaces between paragraphs and I don't know why. I have another book I have edited and the code looks the same (granted, I am not a code expert, but I did look) so I don't know what the problem is.

I do want an extra line between paragraphs/stanzas, but it seems like what I am seeing (in Calibre and when converted to Mobi and viewed on my Kindle) is too much space. I also tried the 'remove line breaks' option in the mobi conversion in Calibre and that did not help either.

Advice?
Attached Files
File Type: epub The Ambleside Poetry Anthology - Ambleside Online.epub (126.6 KB, 302 views)
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote