View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 06:24 AM   #19
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
one wonders if the author is the same sort who considers any movie with explosions, fights or heads exploding every 5-8 mins, dull, boring and guity of being "too smart"...

As long as I can read the characters layed out with proper kerning & line spacking, I am happy. It's one of the reasons I use FBReader...all the controls are there for the most part. Why one of the bigger, or smaller device makers did not license FBReader is something I do not understand. Of course I do get that it does not support DRM, but that would be licenced by the MFG then added into FBReader.

I would love to see Calibre move into that realm as well...if you could combine the two apps with a line of devices, I think it would be the perfect reading and library management system around.
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote