View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 06:35 PM   #1
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Not really frozen just very very slow?

My Aura restet itself last night which it does periodically. Usually I have to connect it to the computer to get it to boot up again with the SD card in it even if card is empty.

Last night I was in bed when it rebooted and didn't feel like getting up and turning on computer. I plugged it into wall charger and read instead on my faithful T1

An hour later it still had just the first two dots, but this morning it was fine.

Previously I had left it alone for several hours and then gave up on it and connected it to computer, which is usually pretty fast taking only 3 or 4 resets before it works.

My conclusion is (perhaps wrong) that it wasn't really frozen, just incredibly slow.

It was completely charged just an hour before it appeared to freeze this time. Oh well another mystery event.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote