View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 07:41 PM   #68
Crowl
Wizard
Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, PW Signature edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namekuseijin View Post
but tapping on the screen requires even less muscular effort than pressing a button!
For me the benefit of page turn buttons is that I am able to keep holding the device in a manner that is more comfortable than having my thumb perched over the screen the whole time or continually having to adjust the way I was holding it.

The addition of the front light and a supposedly improved screen might overcome this downside, but it will be a shame that it won't be an upgrade in every way.
Crowl is offline   Reply With Quote