View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 09:55 AM   #4
lorenzoens
ex se ens
lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage edge & Pocket, Sony T1, Galaxy Note I, ex many others
Well written, this is a usueful report about using it in a real context, with detailed data.

I consider it a shame that we still insist doing comparisons of 9,7" readers with Kindle DX, which is the most outdated of them (despite the good screen).

I don't mean to deny reality: Kindle DX name is probably the most known between 9,7" ereaders in the word. But it can still read only mobi files, for 379 dollars. Its features on pdfs are ridiculous.

So please next time try do do, if possible, a comparison with Pocketbooks', Boox's and other less known but non obsolete devices.

Thank yoU!
lorenzoens is offline   Reply With Quote