View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 02:19 PM   #4
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknirvana View Post
Cool added them to the list. Would love to try the Dolphin browser but is having trouble getting a hold of my Vox now since my girlfriend is clenching to it like a little child - she loves this thing!
Hehehehe There are worse problems. May I suggest you ask her what colour she wants that's not the same as yours and get her her own? But I'm sure you've thought of it.
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote