View Single Post
Old 08-12-2014, 11:24 AM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobiasj View Post
This doesn't seem to work the way you suggest, if I click on the Author column first then click on Series, it changes from an author sort to a series sort, it doesn't um, stack the sorts. Though I may misunderstand what your suggesting I do.

I am not worried about series with different authors, I do have a couple of those but whatever order they end up in doesn't bother me. Having the 20+ books by the same author all over the library rather than together annoys me since my default sort is by series Yes, I know I can create vlibraries or search to accomplish this on a smaller scale but I want the entire library to sort that way. There may simply not be a way to do it, and that's too bad.
It does here.

Your Authors may have slight differences (Jonn Smith vs John Q. Smith)
Your Author sort field may be erratic (shows red)

Get the Quality check Plugin. It has all sorts of Metadat checks to help you identify books that need more Metadata help
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote