Thread: Which Are You?
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 07:22 PM   #58
Laridae
Addict
Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Blackberry PlayBook, Nexus 4, ChromeBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thWiggle View Post

I'm not a robot or a piece of fruit. I don't worship penguins, mountian lions, or panes of glass. And I don't know Bill, Jeff, Tim or Larry from Fortune 500, although I'm certain they're really, really nice. I have a tablet, not a life style. I speak Android and iOS, not fanboyism. And nobody should face scorn for their personal choice. I use what works best for me at the time. I believe in choice, not domination. Diversity, not assimilation. And...and...er...um...and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal. A toque is a hat, a chesterfield is a couch. And it is pronounced zed, not zee, zed. Canada is the second largest landmass, the first nation of hockey and the best part of North America. My name is 5thWiggle, and I am Canadian!

[after losing his place in his rant and getting caught up in an old beer commercial, 5thWiggle wonders vaguely if it's too early for a drink...]

Well said, eh?

As for my personal response to the survey question, we use a mixture of devices for reading (see profile) that none of the answers quite covered. Tending toward Android with a minor in the RIM PlayBook's very slick but underused QNX O/S.

Strongly averse to Apple's "walled garden" form of digital claustrophobia, while acknowledging that my son uses them and swears by them.

Last edited by Laridae; 09-28-2012 at 07:32 PM.
Laridae is offline   Reply With Quote