View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 04:40 PM   #47
M T McGuire
Addict
M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Smashwords

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearMountainBooks View Post
Apparently (so I read on another forum and on several blogs) it's likely that Smashword books will also be integrated into Fictionwise as well as B&N. Details are pretty scant. And while I can find articles that mention the B&N partnership, not enough details to know exactly how this will work or how things will change.

Maria
Sage: (multiple formats; Amazon or Smashwords--$1.00)
Catch an Honest Thief (Kindle only format: $1.99; a cozy mystery)
If it helps, my free short stories are on B&N and Shortcovers/Kobo via Smashwords but not Amazon, although they should be distributed to Amazon, Sony and Apple eventually...

Cheers

MT
[Promotion deleted - MODERATOR]

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 03-26-2012 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Forgot my signature again
M T McGuire is offline   Reply With Quote