View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 02:28 AM   #15
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkie View Post
As I understand it, Aluratek and Ectaco use exactly the same hardware. Their screens are not eInk, however. This makes them different from the Kindles and Sony Readers of the world. I stumbled on that page describing how they work while googling for info about ePaper. Specific information is very hard to find since most people refer to eInk as epaper. Strikes me as a terrible name for a competing technology.

I would be very interested to see a comparison of eInk to ePaper screens, if anyone owns both. Ideally a video and some high-res pics.
you can check this page. It has many examples:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45593
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote