Thread: Sigil v0.1.2
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 04:32 PM   #47
Dave Berk
Fanatic
Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.Dave Berk can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: PRS505
Quote:
Originally Posted by jotas View Post
- I have a strange problem: when saving/loading files, I can load again the .epub exported files, but not the original .sgf one (???) Hangs forever loading with high cpu usage, both are about 4,83 MB size.
I have the same problem. Using XP sp3 on a core duo with 2gb memory, I opened an html book, made some changes, saved as sgf(?) and now Sigil hangs when I try to open the file.

Also, moving between code and book view after making changes to the document make Sigil hangs for a few seconds. But maybe that's expected since it has to sync the views... (working on a 240k html file)

Anyway, it's a great program! Thanks for investing your free time in developing it.

...Maybe it's time to finally move to epub.
Dave Berk is offline   Reply With Quote