View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 07:05 PM   #34
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I've just tried out a short story, Denial of Service, on Smashwords, which I wanted to evaluate against my customized formats. There are differences in how Smashwords' software renders texts from Word files, versus the software apps I use... what you'd expect from using one document to create a half-dozen or more formats. But the results haven't been bad, just not as polished as they might be.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote