View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 05:32 AM   #107
markom
Banned
markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs t1 kindle dx ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
And about palm rejection, there is certainly a need in that department. In my opinion the only two apps that do it right are Bamboo Notes (almost perfect) and Noteshelf which has a simpler solution similar to other apps, with the difference that the palm rest zone moves down automatically as you write. Penultimate also has palm detection but it doesn't work as reliably as Bamboo's.

I would certainly be interested in a rubber tip stylus with built-in palm rejection, if it was supported by my favorite apps. But there are so many apps, and new ones every day, it seems a bit like a losing battle...
I use fingerless glove, rudimentary one, just for small finger and part of the hand adjacent to it, so every note-taking app or pdf reader there, has got palm protection now

Last edited by markom; 06-08-2013 at 06:15 AM.
markom is offline   Reply With Quote