View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 05:11 PM   #3988
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Re: new version v2.1.02alpha

I have just installed the new version of PRSPlus with no problems, so thank you

However, I am a little confused. I am well-versed, from earlier versions, in how to use css files to control font face/size/page margins/line-height etc. I see that the new version appears to allow finer controls from within the book without having to hard-code values in the css files.

I also see a new file called \database\system\PRSPlus\userCSSValues.js.x50 which looks as if it might allow me to set my own button values for the fine-tuning of font-size, line-height, indent and page margins. I have tried to change the original values from
Code:
// base-settings for CSS-tweaking; change values but keep number of arguments!!
return {
	"t_ffont"  : ['default', '1.033em', '1.066em', '1.10em', '1.20em'],
	"t_lheight": ['default', '1.0em', '1.25em', '1.5em', '2.0em'],
	"t_indent" : ['default', '0em', '1.0em', '1.5em', '2.0em'],
	"t_margin" : ['default', '0em', '0.5em', '1.0em', '1.5em']
}
to my own of
Code:
// base-settings for CSS-tweaking; change values but keep number of arguments!!
return {
	"t_ffont"  : ['default', '0.85em', '0.9em', '0.95em', '1.05em'],
	"t_lheight": ['default', '1.2em', '1.25em', '1.3em', '1.35em'],
	"t_indent" : ['default', '0em', '1.0em', '1.5em', '2.0em'],
	"t_margin" : ['default', '0.1em', '0.2em', '0.3em', '0.4em']
}
but it still appears to use the old values, even after a full shutdown.

Have I completely misunderstood what this file is for? Please can you enlighten me.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote