View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 03:03 PM   #13
JoHunt
I am what I am
JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by geertm View Post
- The encryption is complety enclosed within the ebooks file. To access the ebook you need to know the credit card number and name the book was encrypted with. The ebook is not tied to the hardware of your ereader (Kindle) or to a software ID (Adobe DRM).
You neglected to mention that if you no longer have the credit card used to purchase the book you cannot access it. I've lost the ability to access several ebooks due to changing credit cards.

I will never again purchase a book with DRM tied into my credit card info. Thankfully with Amazon I only need my email address.

Last edited by JoHunt; 11-28-2012 at 03:08 PM.
JoHunt is offline   Reply With Quote