View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 12:43 PM   #449
Sil_liS
Wizard
Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sil_liS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 903 & 360+
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatNY View Post
Yes, the specific distinction you were making in your reply I felt was artificial and false/irrelevant in the context of my statement and the discussion. Now tell me, what exactly in my earlier statement do you find in contradiction to what I later said?
Your initial statement implied that the woman that got conned is a fan. I don't think that she is, I think that she is just a regular consumer. You do agree that not all consumers are fans, so I don't see what the problem is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teknikal View Post
Anyone else read Apples just been granted a patent for turning pages in ebooks.
My guess is that someone will get sued over this.