View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 11:43 AM   #7
paulfiera
Addict
paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.paulfiera could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Aura ONE, Kobo Libra H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
I'm not going to bother with LT anymore as given all the trouble LT causes it's not worth it. LT blocks calibre after every 3-5 requests, even with a login, which makes testing the plugin a royal pain.
Many thanks, Kovid

Fair enough. I can understand your frustration. I know you've tried every possible approach - changing the User Agent string, adding username : password to the plugin, etc. But enough is enough. It's simply not worth it wasting your time playing cat and mouse with LT.

Kudos and let's move on.
paulfiera is offline   Reply With Quote