Thread: Hello..
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 06:31 PM   #15
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
calibre will already prevent you from using save to disk to put files into yuor calibre library folder. Try it and see.
Since I wasn't referring to save to disk, I don't need to try it to believe you. I was referring to hopefully (yeah, I know, I'm dreaming) preventing new users, when first setting up calibre, from making the mistake of, when asked to designate a location for the calibre library, choosing the same folder their existing books are located, then complaining that "calibre" messed up their books and the way they had them organized. It was only dumb luck that kept me from making that mistake myself
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote