View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 09:20 AM   #5
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
I know what you mean about poor software, but was just pointing out that AFAIK, all e-readers would have trouble with corrupt files in this way, the T1 is likely no worse or better than any other.

I could be wrong but I wonder if it's that a) it's not really an issue with ebook files bought directly from retailers so therefore not something they need to bother about (if you get your ebooks from elsewhere that's your problem not theirs), or b) it's not much of an issue so something they've never really bothered about in the first place?
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote