View Single Post
Old 06-01-2008, 06:42 AM   #15
Krystian Galaj
Guru
Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Bookeen Cybook
I have some PDFs I don't read at the moment, but tested them on Cybook - and they worked fine. I don't like the possibility that you upload a new firmware, and it may brick the Cybook completely, or the books you read before may suddenly stop working. It makes me wonder if the next firmware update won't leave us with half the Mobi books not working all of a sudden.
Krystian Galaj is offline   Reply With Quote