Thread: Indie Reads
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 07:08 PM   #8
xg4bx
Are you gonna eat that?
xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook STG
i seem to have gotten into science fiction lately.

Swarm by BV Larson- i mentioned it in another thread but its truly a fun book. classic everyman becomes the savior science fiction about average citizens captured by alien ships and forced into combat against an evil machine intelligence.

Odyssey One by Evan Currie. i'm only halfway through but its awesome and highly recommended for space opera or sci-fi tv fans. its a looong read but it has great characters and pulse pounding action.

Battle Earth by Nick S. Thomas-fun, action packed pulp military sci-fi about an alien invasion.

Siege of Titan by Michael G. Thomas-1st in a series about an underground pit fighter forced into military service against a wave of fanatical violence sweeping the galaxy.
xg4bx is offline   Reply With Quote