View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 05:17 PM   #526
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Strangely, none of Peter May's books are available to me in Canada in Kindle format from Amazon. I bought the first of the Enzo McCloud series back at the start of the year directly from Poisoned Pen Press when it was $.0.99. The Kobo prices for the first two books in the Lewis Trilogy ($8.99, $13.19) aren't too bad since I could use discount codes, but I'm planning to use one of my Audible credits to get The Blackhouse. I need to use some credits up this month anyway to get in on the $10 credit for buying 4 audiobooks.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote